Monthly Archives: August 2015
The Bounce Rate measures the quality of traffic and how well that traffic is attracted to your website. A low Bounce Rate, followed by a high rate of conversion from visitor to customer is the ideal.
There are two definitions of the Bounce Rate:
- The percentage of visitors who arrive and leave a website immediately.
- The percentage of visitors that visit just one page on a website.
Interpreting the Bounce Rate
A high Bounce Rate may indicate that the website needs a new direction. A low Bounce rate does not guarantee success. If the conversion rate is low, then you may need to review the type of visitor that is currently being attracted to your website.
If the second definition of the “Bounce Rate” is used, the number of returning visitors may be a more meaningful statistic to judge the quality of traffic:
- Websites that comprise just a single page can have a high Bounce Rate.
- Websites that supply information on a single page, like a Wiki, can have a high Bounce Rate.
- Blogging websites usually have a high Bounce Rate.
There is no average Bounce Rate that can be called good or bad. An acceptable Bounce Rate depends very much upon the type of the website, the target audience and expectations. The only real criterion is the conversion rate – i.e. the number of new customers derived each month from the website. If the conversion rate is not acceptable, then the Bounce Rate, whatever it is, needs to be reduced.
Reducing the Bounce Rate
Some of the following points may provide ideas for reducing the Bounce Rate:
- Spurious Visitors - Visitors frequently search and then click on a website where they find that the content is not what they wanted at all. They will quickly leave, unless they find something to attract and interest them. Serendipitously some could become customers.
- website Design - Poor site design will repel visitors. A dark background, gaudy colours, flash animation or sound can cause visitors to immediately depart. It may be difficult for the visitor to work out how to proceed with the next step. The visitor may not find immediately what they were looking for and leave in frustration.
- Backlinks - If the link is from a website where their content has no relationship to your website, the visitors are unlikely to stay long.
- Page Load Times - A slow server or large page sizes will cause visitors to cancel and try the next website.
- Browser Compatibility - Your website pages should appear the same in all the major browsers – Internet Explorer 7 and 8, Firefox and Chrome. I would not worry too much about the users of Internet Explorer 6. They will get the message sooner or later.
- Target Audience - The Target Audience may have been chosen correctly, but the website may not relate to the Target Audience. The website should be attractive to, and use the appropriate language for, the Target Audience. Don’t talk down to professionals. Use the idioms suitable for the audience.
- Keywords - Check the Keywords used by the visitors who left immediately, and all the details that can be extracted, to identify this type of visitor. Make sure that you are not attracting too many non-targeted visitors. The Keywords are attracting visitors, but the content may not match visitor expectations.
- Page Content - Find out which pages have the highest Bounce Rate. The content of these pages should provide meaningful information for the visitor. The content should intrigue the viewer sufficiently enough to look further. Insert well researched content or items of interest for the viewer. The content should be fresh, informative, and relevant.
- website Fundamentals - Poor design or navigation that is not intuitive will lead to a high Bounce Rate. There should be a simple page structure, relevant page titles and headings, etc, etc.
- Page Title and Meta Descriptions - Search Engines show the Page Title and often show the Meta Description in the results. These should accurately summaries the page content, otherwise you will get inappropriate visitors.
We make your Business Goals. Get your website on 1st page of Google that will effect your website below activity like as:
1. Increase Traffic
2. Keyword Analysis
3. Competitor Analysis
4. Effective On Page Optimization
5. Local Listing
6. Quality Link Building
7. Built High PR Backlinks
Contact us now for increase your business..!
E-22 Sector 8, NOIDA UP, 201301
Cotact No: +91-1204328986, +91-8287592975
Skype ID: allen.j91
Link building has fallen, both in common sense and in notoriety, as a long haul SEO procedure. When all around recognized as an important a dependable balance for positioning in web indexes, building connections has been shunned by the SEO group, to a great extent at the command of Google designers, who much of the time caution advertisers not to waste time building offsite joins.
Today, connections are still one of the essential variables utilized by Google’s positioning calculation. Nonetheless, in light of the fact that Google’s location of unnatural connections has turned out to be so advanced, a large portion of the old strategies of third party referencing are frequently more hazardous than compensating.
So by what means can an advanced website admin harvest the advantages of inbound connections without depending on the out of date procedures of customary third party referencing?
1. Brand Mentions
Brand notice are presumably the most comparable advanced distinct option for external link establishment, and may engage advertisers who need to keep up their more seasoned methodologies however much as could be expected while as yet adjusting to the new prerequisites. It’s been conjectured that Google’s calculation has the capacity identify notice of your image name and partner that say specifically with your site. This implies that even without a connection, on the off chance that you can get your name said on different outside stages, you’ll have the capacity to pass more power to your site.
2. Nofollow Links
One of the upsides of old third party referencing methods went past the space power advantages; those connections were basically entryways back to your site, which perusers could take after effectively and straightforwardly. Wiping out third party referencing as a system out and out has the sad symptom of evacuating this bit of your referral movement, as individuals can’t take after unlinked brand specifies back to your site as effectively.
3. Social Shares
Getting expanded online networking consideration likewise connects with higher web crawler rankings, as indicated by different relationship studies. While connection is not causation, it makes sense that brands with more online networking movement show more grounded brand signs to Google’s calculation, which, thusly, brings about more grounded power and trust, alongside hunt rankings.
4. Outsider Reviews
Nearby surveys are frequently seen as a neighborhood select SEO methodology, however any organization that uses outsider audits can harvest the advantages of better marked pursuit representation in Google list items. Google scours destinations like Yelp, TripAdvisor, and UrbanSpoon to realize which brands appear to draw in the best number of good surveys contrasted with awful audits. To put it plainly, the all the more great surveys your business has on every site, the higher your profile on every site will rank for marked hunt inquiries – on Google, as well as inside of the audit destinations themselves.
5. Transform Your Website into a “Connection Magnet” through Content Marketing
There’s nothing the matter with connections themselves; having more connections from a more extensive scope of sources will unbiasedly expand your area power and your rankings in internet searchers. The issue comes in when you attempt to assemble each one of those connections yourself, which leaves a foot shaped impression and can bring about negative outcomes, for example, a manual or algorithmic punishment. The ideal option, in this manner, would be making a framework where a large number of individuals fabricate connections to your site’s substance with no requesting from you. Third party referencing through substance showcasing achieves this by basically making a “magnet” drawing in inbound connections on the benefits of the nature of the substance itself.
This morning, in a Google Hangout between Google’s John Mueller and webmasters, John was asked about the Google Panda 4.2 update several times. One question that came up was why it’s running slower than normal.
John explained that the rollout is taking months and months, as opposed to days or weeks, because of an “internal issue” related to “technical reasons.” But he explicitly said this rollout is not going slowly specifically to “confuse people.”
Both the SEM Post and Search Engine Round table transcribed part of this Q&A on Panda:
- This [Panda rollout] is actually pretty much a similar update to before. For technical reasons we are rolling it out a bit slower. It is not that we are trying to confuse people with this. It is really just for technical reasons.
- So, it is not that we are crawling slowly. We are crawling and indexing normal, and we are using that content as well to recognize higher quality and lower quality sites. But we are rolling out this information in a little bit more slower way.
- It is not like we are making this process slower by design, it is really an internal issue on our side.
“A lot of webmasters want to see immediate results from Google’s Web spam algorithms, but with the Panda 4.2 slow rollout, it won’t be like that. It can take months and months for a site to fully see a positive or negative impact of the algorithm.”
The Bounce Rate measures the quality of traffic and how well that traffic is attracted to your website. A low Bounce Rate, followed by a high rate of conversion from visitor to customer is the ideal. There are two definitions of the Bounce Rate: The percentage of visitors who arrive and leave a website immediately. The percentage of visitors that visit just…
We make your Business Goals. Get your website on 1st page of Google that will effect your website below activity like as: 1. Increase Traffic 2. Keyword Analysis 3. Competitor Analysis 4. Effective On Page Optimization 5. Local Listing 6. Quality Link Building 7. Built High PR Backlinks Contact us now for increase your business..! Allen J Niroma…